Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tribute #2

So camp happened and I got a little busy and a little lazy. Now I find myself with only 1 day left in Houston before my mom gets here which means I will be posting multiple posts today so I can get all my shout-outs in.

Get ready for Tribute #2:

The Blythe Family


See those 3 kids? The triplets? 
Well I had the great opportunity of teaching them piano this summer.
According to outside sources, they hated it. 
But who can blame them, really? 
I never enjoyed taking summer piano lessons.
Let's be real, who wants to practice during the summer?
(Dr. Thompson, if you're reading this, the answer to that question is me. I want to practice during the summer. All the time.)

Back to the Blythe's. 
After piano lessons every week, I would stay for dinner. 
Oh. 
My.
Lands.
There aren't really words to describe my food experience at their house. 
So instead I'll give you a picture.

And there you have it, folks.
Crackcakes. 
They are SO good. 
I probably gained 15 lbs. just eating at their house every week.

Blythe Family,
Thank you for asking me to teach your children piano. 
Pam, thank you for feeding me. 


Photobucket

No comments: