Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Days with Davis

Last week I spent 3 days hanging out with this crazy kid. I had so much fun. We discussed the bigger questions in life like what King George III really died of and if warfare would be possible on Mars. I watched as he translated English to Hebrew and back again. I was taught how to play Stick Wars and learned the finer points of battle techniques when using wizards. I was also horribly beat at every game we played: Shut the Box, Air-hockey, Putt-Putt, Monopoly (he won on a technicality). It was great.
He shot his cannon at the camera right before it went off. He was thrilled. We fed these lovely things at the putt-putt place. It was REALLY hot that day.We had to cool off with Orangetree. Of course.


In other news: I decided to start on my Germany scrapbook today. I printed off all 184 pictures I wanted for under $20! CVS photo has GREAT discounts. Hobby Lobby also happened to be having a 50% off sale on all scrapbooks and paper refills. So I got all that for $17. It was a wonderful day in scrapbook world.
Photobucket

No comments: