Monday, July 13, 2009

Chemnitz

My laptop has come back to me. Actually, it was only with IT for about 45 minutes. I figured I already had made an excuse not to blog so I might as well take it. Turns out I had to get a new battery.

I have much to blog about!! Today, though, I'm going to continue on my Germany pictures. This is the 2nd place we stayed at for around 10 days. Chemnitz, Germany. I had many people tell me that this place grabs your heart. Confession: I did NOT believe them while I was there. At all. Ok, don't get me wrong, I was having a fantastic time and I knew it. But, for whatever reason, I just didn't think I would miss it when I left. I didn't think I would even think about it. I was completely wrong. I can't stop thinking about it! Mostly, I can't stop thinking about Germany in general. Yesterday, I sang Magnificat in German when we sang it at church. Needless to say, I miss Germany a lot and can't wait to go back.

So here's Chemnitz in pictures. Enjoy.









Well, there ya go!
Photobucket

No comments: