Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 3rd of July

This isn't actually the 3rd. Just an example of what we do every single day. Why yes. That IS my grandfather, Culp, surrounded by a grill, a mini-bike, fishing rods, a clay pigeon firer thing, and many other hilly-billy-ish items. What would the 3rd be without all this??This was a milestone holiday for Karenna. She drove the go-kart ALL BY HERSELF. I thought I was going to die while riding with her. All I can say is I am NOT teaching her how to drive a real car. And please notice her stylish new do. Apparently, the strand of hair in front of the eye is all the rage among 11-year-olds.

This is Nannie. Words cannot describe how much she means to me. What holiday is complete without a family (minus one) self-portrait?? And, of course, we had to have a cousin photo-shoot.We could never get everyone to look at the same camera. This is, by far, our best one.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I am puzzled. Did you and my brother comment on my blog?? Because I think that's amazing.

Also I miss you.

Bailey

Word verification: outwid. What?

Anonymous said...

That is great. I'm so jealous that you get to hang out with my brother, haha.

I think my favorite part of blogger is the word verification. Sometimes they're funny.

Miss you!
Bailey

word verification: jushr

Adrienne said...

At first I thought that was a shirt, not a swimsuit, in that first picture. I was like oh dang roommate!