Monday, June 21, 2010

Science Camp

I never knew I could be this worn out. If this post doesn't make sense, blame it on the 40 chocolate covered strawberries in my fridge. Or the giant pile of laundry next to me. Or the fact that I have sunk so low as to watch back-to-back episodes of Sonny with a Chance. 
Anyway. Humor me. 

Before Science Camp:

My feet were literally buried in supplies. And that spot by the door (below) was the only place in the entire office where you could see carpet.

This might not look that much better to you, but I cleared a path to my desk. It was a big deal.

After Science Camp was over, it was my great pleasure to put away all of the office-cluttering supplies.

All of these tubs were full at one point. Apparently, Science Camp requires lots of supplies.

And a little sneak peek for this week: Teddy Bear Tea. Complete with wrapping paper hats.




Photobucket

No comments: