Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blue Fingers and Free Food

What do you get when you combine a cheese grater, 


a box of blue crayons...

peeled,
and grated?

The answer:
Really blue fingers.

In other news, tonight I got a delicious pizza, a 2-liter bottle of Sprite, and a piece of cheesecake for $5. 
Apparently, the very sweet Italian men at the pizza place that just opened on Tuesday were so appalled that they had to deliver my one pizza 5 minutes late that they not only gave it to me for free, they also threw in the Sprite and cheesecake. They were so embarrassed when I insisted on at least giving them a tip. 

If this was a ploy to create loyal customers, then, well done, Manny's. Well done. I will definitely be eating at this fine establishment again. Not only was the pizza delicious, the people were precious. 

Ok. Enough about food. Time to get back to the surprisingly cute movie that happened to be on tonight. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. And eventually my brand new book. 

Life's pretty good tonight. 


Photobucket

No comments: