Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Third Times a Charm

Well it looks like I might have stayed up too late again. One of these days I will go to bed at a decent hour. I will.

The problem with exciting/funny/entertaining blogging is that you have to have something to blog about. I don't have kids. I'm not planning a wedding. And I don't do anything interesting for a living. Pretty run of the mill around here. So for now I'm just blogging so that I can look back on this a few years from now and know what I was up to. Why I will want to do that... I have no idea. But here I go anyway.

Not having classes on Monday is FANTASTIC. Ok. Technically I have 2 classes (chorale and symposium) but those do not count in my book.

Well. Now that I've been sitting staring at the computer screen for 5 minutes with nothing to write, I think I'll call it a night. Maybe something crazy will happen in Trig tomorrow. Maybe.

Photobucket

No comments: