Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Karissa's Kacophony

Hello faithful readers!

As always after my month-long hiatuses, there's probably only 2 or 3 of you still reading the blog. And that's ok. As you can see, I've made some changes. In a few days, the site name (or whatever it's called) will change, too. So everybody change your sites from www.karissaexplainsitall.blogspot.com to www.karissaskacophony.blogspot.com. I'd been feeling the need for the change for awhile now, just because of some life changes and to get rid of my feeling of monotony.

So welcome to Karissa's Kacophony! And why did you change to this name, you might ask. Well. As most of you know; I love music. I study music. I play and perform music. But sometimes my life itself is far from melodious. It's a cacophony of stress, harsh words, poor sleep, lots of homework, friends, and numerous other things. But God chooses to make my life a symphony in his own time. For completely unfathomable reasons, he chooses to refine me and love me, eventually smoothing out the edges and making me his. And I wanted this blog to reflect that.

I should warn you that from now til March, most of my posts will be about Spring Sing. As uninteresting as this might seem, some day I want to be able to look back on the chaos that will be the next 2 months and laugh. Or cry. Depending on the outcome. Ha.

So keep stopping by and in 2 or 3 days, stop by my new site. And leave comments. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: