Sunday, September 19, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel

Remember this??

Well, let me introduce you to two more great ladies who have also asked me to be a bridesmaids!!! 

The first:
See the girl in the top right corner? 
Well that's one of my roommates, Audrey.
This picture was taken at good, old Iron Springs way back before we even dreamed of being roommates. 
But now I like to tell people we've been roommates for four years (because she was basically in our room enough to live there our freshmen year).

We decided on a whim that we would be church buddies.
Then became great friends.

Then she met this great guy.
And the rest is history.

They're getting married on January 1!! 
Audrey, I'm so excited to be a part of your wedding. I love you!!

And then next we have:
 
This fantastic girl.
 Meet Rebekah. 
We just have so much fun together I can't even start to describe it. 
She's crazy and hilarious and the best kindergarten teacher I know. 

I loved being a part of her engagement and can't WAIT to be a part of her (and Lane's) day on July 2. 

Rebekah and Lane, I just love you both so much. 
I am so so SO excited to be part of one of the biggest days of your lives.

So 2011 will be the Year of the Wedding. 
I'm in 3 and probably attending way more.
I can't wait! 




Photobucket

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

Congrats! It's fun to be in weddings, and helping friends plan their wedding.