Monday, April 26, 2010

Bridesmaids and Babies

Before my freshmen year, my parents and I prayed long and hard for me to have a good roommate. I was going potluck and had heard HORROR stories about not knowing your roommate and then they end up being a crack addict or something. It happens. Apparently.

But God is good. And blessed me with an amazing roommate. 
(This is us freshmen year in Bricktown. Ironically in front of the fountain
where she would get proposed to almost 2 1/2 years later.)

So she's getting married in a little over a year.  

And I just wanted to show you what she gave me the other day:
This beautiful candle (ignore the mess of my desk in the background)

And this card:



I'M GOING TO BE A BRIDESMAID!! 
I am SO excited. Adrienne, I can't wait to be a part of your day. 
Also. You should all go check out her wedding website.

And now for the babies part. 


JUST KIDDING! 
As my mom so lovingly reminded me once, you have to at least have a boyfriend to get pregnant. 
Well. Maybe not. 

Anyway.
I am NOT pregnant.

But this past weekend I went to Houston where I will be 
working at a church this summer as the children's intern. 

I. Loved. It.
I loved every second of it. 
I loved the church. I loved the Children's Minister. I loved the family I'm staying with. I loved Houston.
I loved all the babies. 
I can't wait to be there. I would go back right now if I could. 


Photobucket

No comments: