Sunday, April 18, 2010

Opera

I have been such a responsible blogger recently. You know what that means, right? 

It's almost finals week. 

I usually become a FANTASTIC blogger during finals week and right before because I'm just avoiding doing homework/studying. 

So the secret's out. Sorry, Mom and Dad. Don't worry, though. I'll be just enough studious to scrape some decent grades. Thanks, Dad, for this great ability that will probably kill me in grad school. 

Anyway. Tonight I am currently backstage of the opera that I am in. Well all of chorale is in it, so it's really not that big of a deal. But I thought you would probably want to see me in my period clothes. And hair. The costumer said I had the best hair of the opera. And I did it all by myself. I'm pretty proud. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

Nikki VanDoren said...

Okay, Karissa. Thanks for inviting me into the pictures.

I never liked you anyway.

Bailey Thomas said...

Oh, Karissa. I am the same. I have been blogging almost every day for the last two weeks...in such procrastination. I just don't want finals to be here!! I'm not ready!

Great pictures though. I'm glad your hair was the best!