Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cruuuuuuuuise

Well. We're back. 
I've been in denial. 
Which is why I haven't blogged about it. The second I blog about it, it's officially over. 
But I guess it was really over the second we walked off the boat and onto land. Ha. Oh well.

It was the second best vacation I've ever been on. (Disney World really is the land of happiness.) We went to deck parties. We swam. We got REALLY sunburnt. Well. I got really sunburnt. We spent a day on a private island. We spent a morning snorkeling in a reef. We shopped. We watched comedians. We saw a show every night. We sang karaoke. We took pictures with every single photographer on that boat. We ate. And ate and ate and ate and ate and ate. Sushi every night. 3 course meal every night. Buffet every lunch. Room service almost every day. 

It was just so wonderful. I would go again in a heartbeat. Here's some pictures to sum it up:






Well. I'm ready to go back. But now it's on to my real summer. 
15 days and counting until I'm in the land of humidity. (Houston)




Photobucket

No comments: