Monday, December 22, 2008

Rest, Relaxation, and Insanity

The dog is barking. The house phone is ringing. The cell phone is remaining frustratingly silent. The laptop is broken. Harry is running through the woods trying to save Sirius. I am slowly going crazy. Christmas break is officially here.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the time off from school. I've already managed to read books 2 and 3 of Harry Potter. And while this might be impressive in a book club sort of way, it makes for a not very interesting social life. I can't update you on any of the amazing stories from my semester because the Mac side (of course the side with all the pictures) of my laptop is broken. AND I accidentally left my camera in the dorm which they very conveniently lock over break.

I think I'm going to go take a nice long bubble bath and think about all the ways J.K. Rowling foreshadows Harry and Ginny's relationship. Oooooooooohhhhh my.

Photobucket

No comments: