Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'M BACK!!

Ok readers (haha, who am I kidding? I've been gone for 2 months!),

I'm back! It's been an absolutely crazy semester full of homework, friends, stress, concerts, music, trips, and so much more. Although it's been really stressful at times (most times), it's actually been really good, too. I've strengthened some amazing friendships. I've grown closer to my Lord. I've changed my mind about a lot of things. And looking back on it, it's been really great. 

I'm going to try and catch you up on everything you've missed. And boy oh boy there's a lot. Club stuff, friend stuff, family stuff. So get ready. Tell all your reader friends that they don't have to skip my name on friend lists anymore. 

Also, I've decided that I'm going to be a lot more real on here. I think that can really be a problem in our world today. Especially in our churches sometimes. I know that sometimes I'm so concerned with what everybody else thinks that I don't actually say what I want to or do what I want to just to please other people. This semester I've really been convicted of how scary being "real" can be, but also how rewarding. So bear with me as I try this on here. 

You all are great! See you soon. 

No comments: