Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals Fatigue

It's officially finals week. Everyone's on high stress. Just a few pictures of what's happening in our room. 

My cabinet. The bread, cheez-its, nuts, oatmeal, and ok, really all of it are from the BEGINNING of the semester. I don't eat them. Just the corn chex. Which I'm surviving on at the moment.

The gift I won at Pi's Christmas Party. Clementines!! My other source of sustenance for the week.

My roommate. Eating cereal trying to make it through.

                                                       Studying away and stressing out.

Cords and lists and pens and chaos everywhere.
 
My suitemate. Also running on high stress (she's the only one with finals tomorrow.)

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Good luck with all of your finals!!! I hope you have a great break. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog. I love you!

JB