Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a Week!

And that pretty much describes it. I think this is the busiest I have ever been in my entire life. No exaggeration. Just for example: Today I'm in class from 8 - 1:30 with no break whatsoever. Then I have choir at 3:30, a lesson at 4:30, Master Class at 5:30, 6th grade girls class at 7, run as fast as I can to the college class to be a small group leader, and then a rush thing at 9. Whew. Needless to say, I'm a bit exhausted. But rush will be over next week and things should calm down after that. Right? 

I'll leave you with a picture. The only one of me from last night. It was 50's night and I went as a housewife. Thanks, Mom, for your pearls and apron! You're wonderful! 
(Please ignore the expression on my face. I was not quite aware the picture was being taken.) 


No comments: