Tuesday, July 15, 2008

White Water Pain



Working at Starbucks comes with many, many perks. Regular customers who love you is one of the best ones. So on the 4th, one of our regulars gave me and my friend Miceala free tickets to White Water Bay. This past Saturday we, along with two other girls from work, used the tickets. Let me tell you, it was so much fun!!! I absolutely loved riding all of the rides. It was wonderful... on Saturday. Sunday was another story. I woke up in so much pain. I could not move my neck the full range of movements it is supposed to move. It was horrible. And all for an innocent day at the water park. Does this mean I'm growing up??? This isn't supposed to happen yet!!! Oh well. I guess I'll just stick with the family rides from now on. No more Acapulco Cliff Falls.

No comments: