Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LAURA'S COMING TO SOONER!

I cannot even describe to you how incredibly excited I am that she's coming! So so so many of my Sooner memories involve Laura in some form or fashion. Swimming to the middle of the lake. Our "butt" picture every year. Watching her and Travis start their relationship. I remember my very first year when she was still a camper and the last years have to take the first years to the middle of the circle and she chose me. I thought I was so cool. I remember so many nights (at Sooner and at home) talking about boys at Sooner and what to do about them or not do about them. I did not know how I was going to be able to go to my last year without her there. So Laura, I am SO excited. We are going to make this the best year ever. I can't wait to see you!!!!! 12 days!

2 comments:

laura said...

Tear. I am beyond PUMPED! I can't stop thinking about camp. I thought I was only going to be coming Tues to Sat., but now Trav's mom said it was OK if I go the WHOLE week. I am so ready! I will miss Reese, but this is the only place worthy of missing her for a week.

Time to up the working out. Gotta make those other moms sweat when we get to the lake! Haha! YAY!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm so glad Laura gets to go!!! That is exciting.

JB