Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We're All in the Same Boat

Meet my new friend:


Her name is Jillian and she's super-motivational. Today was day 2 of 30 Day Shred. Lemme tell ya. I am feeling it. 

Let me introduce you to the reason (well 2 reasons) for this new friend of mine: 




There you have it. 
#1: Spring Sing. As co-director, I'm on the front row a large majority of the time. No one wants to see a bride up there who can't catch her breath long enough to finish the show. Or one song. It's whatever really.
#2: Cruise Control. I am going on a cruise with 3 of my friends in May. I. Can't. Wait. I've never been on a cruise. However, I also haven't been in a swimsuit in awhile. 

So here's to new friends. And 30 Day Shred. Let's hope it works because this not being able to move thing is not very enjoyable. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bailey said...

We're going to be so in shape! I'm so excited about the Shred!! And, duh, Spring Sing is going to be fantastic - because we're going to be beautiful brides and flight attendants on the front row!!