Maybe it's that the semester is almost over. Maybe it's that it just hit me this week that these girls will be graduating in the spring and next December. Maybe it's that I'm pretty sleep-deprived which makes me even more emotional. Whatever it is, I am feeling overwhelmingly thankful for these people right now and just wanted to share with you why.
So here is the list I have composed over why these girls are amazing friends.
- Stay up with you til all hours of the night to have dance parties to Miley Cyrus.
- Cry with you when you don't really know why you're crying.
- Sit in a hot tub with you for 30 minutes to talk about life, boys, and God's plans.
- Take pictures of the boy you like (bear with me on this one) then email them to you because he's dressed up that day and you won't get to see him.
- Know exactly what's bothering you even when no one else does.
- Stay awake til 4 in the morning making cupcakes over spring break.
- Are okay when you happen to know their secret before they've told you.
- Forgive you when you say "I think I know what you're going to say" and really you had NO idea.
- Help you fix the car window of the borrowed car you drove to Sonic and accidentally broke so that the owner of the car will never know.
- Call you when a certain person is at a certain party so that you can happen to be there, too.
- Put off doing homework so you can all pray together.
- Talk seriously about how to become more Godly people.
- Encourage each other daily over tests, homework, relationships, and everything else.
- Really care about what's happening to everyone else in the group.
- Love you no matter what you've done or said.