Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas, Daddy!



You are seeing these pictures correctly. My dad did receive two blow guns and one Nerf dart gun for Christmas. Over Thanksgiving, we were at my grandparents house when my dad was talking about how much he missed his old dart gun that he left in Connecticut. So I thought, "What a great Christmas present! I'll surprise him!" So I painstakingly took all the measures to make sure this was a surprise. I ordered it online and gave my parents strict instructions to not look at my bank account. I had it shipped to my best friend's hosue. He had NO idea!!! And Christmas morning when he opened it was SO great. Then we get to my mom's family's house and he gets a Nerf gun. Funny. He got one last year, too. But then we get to his parents' house. Culp (my grandfather) had also heard him talking over Thanksgiving. He also surprised him with a dart gun. So now he has two. Haha, what are the chances? And he loves them. Bought a storage container for them and everything.

I just thought, this might have been a sermon illustration somewhere down the line. So if he tells it, laugh hard and act surprised. I don't want to ruin his fun.
Photobucket

No comments: