Monday, July 23, 2012

Jam-Packed Summer

It is July 23. Which means school starts exactly one month from today.
One month!!
My summer has flown by and I think I've pretty much forgotten what it means to be a teacher. At least I have a month to figure that out. 
In the meantime, a quick, 17-picture recap on my busy summer. 

I went camping with some lovely ladies.
 Watched this guy eat a 3 lb burrito. 
We do some exciting things in Tulsa, lemme tell ya.
 Made new friends.
 Went to some weddings with 
my best friend and my super hot boyfriend.
 See?

 Dominated some karaoke. (Let's just say, Usher was involved.)
 Started Pathways Core Training. A brief explanation. Pathways is a life-training program that gives you the tools to create the life you've always wanted. It allows and encourages you to look at internal barriers that have been holding you back. It then helps you break down those barriers while giving you the tools to create a great life. 
It's been the hardest, best thing I've ever done. 
More to come on it in later posts I'm sure.
 Hung out with some beautiful ladies from the boyfriend's family.
 Saw some fireworks with my man.
 Reunited with one of my best friends!
 Celebrated Fourth of July with my family. 
(Check out the cake. My mom's pretty cool, huh?)
 Celebrated this guy's birthday.
 Worked at a summer camp all summer long.
 Went to Arkansas.
 More specifically, Harding.
 And took a photography class.
I'm sure there is so much I'm leaving out. It's been a tremendous, busy summer filled to the brim with friends, family, and love. It's been a summer of learning so much about myself and the people around me. It's been a summer of change. 
But I don't think I'd have it any other way. 

No comments: