Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...

I've been getting a lot of FAQ lately and thought I would just save some people the trouble and answer them all here:

(The pictures have literally nothing to do with the questions or answers.)

  • No. I did not graduate. I will graduate in December. 

  • Yes. It did take me longer than 4 years to complete my degree. 

  • Yes. I am living at home. With my parents. And no. I don't know when I will move out. 

  • No. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate. 

  • No. I am not dating anyone, engaged, or married.

I understand that these are perfectly normal questions to ask... 
I'm just weary of answering them. 
Actually. 
I'm weary of the sympathetic looks that 
come with most of my answers. 

I may not have graduated or know specifically what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, but I have time to figure that out. In the meantime, I'm going to answer these questions at least 50 more times and try my best to live in this beautiful moment God has given me.
Photobucket

No comments: