Monday, February 14, 2011

SSSP #23 and...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! 

I don't remember ever loving Valentine's Day 
as much as I do this year. 

And I can tell you why, too. (I know you were wondering.) 
I am a part of a constant love story with my Creator and it definitely has its ups and downs (because I am ALL human and tend to push Him away any chance I get.) 
But, recently, the love of my Savior has just captivated my being. His perfect timing has left me in awe and His mighty hand has proved me wrong over and over. 
Because of this...
I just currently love everything about this holiday: the way everyone is thinking about love, all the people going out of their way to love on other people, 
the abundance of my favorite color. 
It's just all so wonderful.

And in honor of my new favorite holiday, I give you a Spring Sing Sneak Peek of Unity. (All the clubs "compete" for an award to see who can do the best job of encouraging other clubs. It's a little strange, but, hey, 
what part of Spring Sing isn't?)


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take test #2 of 
4 tests and 1 quiz today.
Happy Valentine's Day, indeed. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

laura said...

I love your attitude. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Cassie said...

I think someone just got major unity points ;)